St Pancras Church, early evening, looking towards Euston Station. Bloomsbury, London, UK, 29/11/2018
PS: Western portico side to St Pancras (New) Church built in 1819–22 in Greek revival style designed by William and Henry William Inwood. It is sometimes referred to as St Pancras New Church, to distinguish it from St Pancras Old Church, which stands about a mile to its north and is considerably older in its origin.
Location: Euston Rd, Bloomsbury, London, UK
Photographer: Richard Keith Wolff